- Drop support for Python 3.4 and 3.5.
- Add support for Python 3.8.
- Add support for transaction managers operating in explicit mode.
Schema managers were previously required not to commit transactions
installmethods, but a loophole was open to allow them to commit “if there were no subsequent operations”. That loophole is now closed, at least in explicit mode. See issue 8.
- Add support for Python 3.7.
- Dropped support for Python 2.6 and 3.3.
- Added support for Python 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, PyPy2 and PyPy3.
- Added support for Python 3.3.
- Replaced deprecated
zope.interface.implementsusage with equivalent
- Dropped support for Python 2.4 and 2.5.
- Removed buildout part which was used during development but does not compile on Windows.
- Generation scripts add a transaction note.
- Initial release extracted from
- Generations key (stored in database root) has been changed from
zope.generations. Migration is done when
evolveis run the first time by coping the exisiting generations data over to the new key. So the old and the new key can be used in parallel.